The View

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bethy, Jun 26, 2008.

1. calowie

calowie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I recall correctly, in the 1980's a woman in Ontario sued the provincial government. At the end of it all there is now a statute that it is socially acceptable for a woman to be topless where it is acceptable for a male to be without a shirt. Some women do, others do not. As you say, it is a comfort thing. We and our teenage boys walk around naked or are naked in the hot tub where this leads to discussions on nudity, anatomy, sex etc. I would much rather have them see naked bodies of all sizes and shapes than war movies where so many mutilated bodies are displayed that we are desensitized! Plus it is far more fun teasing each other and finding how teenagers are approaching sex these days than watching movies!

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is so cool that she did that. Really gives me some ideas for MN.... :idea: OK so I dont hae enough free time to do that but maybe when my kids are grown. Really WHY cant a woman be topless where a man is? I find a man's chest sexy just like they find my chest sexy. Niether his nor my chests are actualy a sexual organ. They are just an area of the body that is attractive to the opposite sex. Just like legs.

HMMM, you all have me going now! :D

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm pretty sure it was in the 90s but you're right... you still rarely see women with out tops but I think the next generation coming up with change that... they make the swingin 60s look like prudes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice