The View

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bethy, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crap there is a few!

Google topless pool vegas.

I saw in a few seconds. Mandalay Bay, Wynn and Palms....

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoa! I had no idea...Vegas really is Sin City :evil:

Ronald :cool:

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was the Venus Pool Club at Caesar's

4. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You guys are so right!

Just returned from our 1st trip to TTR and had a blast. Here's a related story from our trip.

We arrived on Friday and on Saturday sfternoon Joanne decided to take her top off. I didn't realize it since I talking to someone I thought was from the board. I turned around to introduce them and there she was with her top off. Later she related how weird that was but also how liberating it was to be without a top.

Can't wait to go back.

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Based on my last trip to Vegas I KNEW it was really sin city. Something about a nightclub and the bathroom and Grey Goose and some chicks that invited us to party with them and "their guys" and um it was light out when I left and um...Oh you guys dont want to know details. :p

Actually come to think about it the first trip wasnt exactly sin free either...but I was a rookie then. :p

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Details details! :lol:

Ronald :cool:

7. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What I ment to say tho (while I got sidetracked with those drunken half memories) is that I just never thought that there would be topless pools there. I am not sure why considering if you were going to have a topless pool Vegas would be the place to have one I think.

So am I nieve? Like before I resaerched TTR I never even thought about topless sunbathing. I knew people in Europe did it. I know there are nude beaches even here in MN I think there are some (tho I dont know where and I dont think I want to be nude, just topless). But like I never thought Vegas or anywhere had topless pools really. When I found TTR it was more about the fun that happens for me not that I could go topless (it didnt surprise me tho that you COULD find one in Cancun that was topless tho). I just am surprised by this. I am also puzzled by my being surprised. Like I SHOULD have known. When I do trips I research it to death! So why didnt anywhere TELL me about this without specifically looking?

Well anyway...I guess Carrie and I have to take our butts back to Vegas and THIS time REALLY party like ROCK STARS! :D

You know what upsets me too? EVEN dumb old Brittney Spears knows. (there is a recent photo of her at one there...not topless tho)

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ronald...dont you have a job! :p :p :p

Gonna have to get back to you with the details (well the parts I remember anyway...much of it is VERY foggy!) my daughter was lovely enough to share "her side" of the story of what happened with a child protection worker. Gotta vacum and do the dished so my house looks presentable when she comes to visit in a bit. :roll:

9. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wondering if anyone is willing to start a collection for me yet so I can get a REAL vacation. I can start a blog with a paypal button or something! :roll:

10. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm always suprised at how wierd people get about topless women. The uproar when Janet's "wardrobe malfunction" happened was crazy... it's just a boob... *L*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice