the two b/c

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by gymrat, Apr 27, 2008.

1. gymrat

gymrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi and thx for the help
    i plan on takin in steve's b/c as it's been said to meet in pm that it's something i should not miss.
    ive seen people talk about sergio or Temptation's own b,cruise something like that .
    can anyone give me some advice on what's the diffrence between the two .

2. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    We have done both, well, 2 of the 3. We did the first Cancuncare booze cruise (Jan 2006) which was mostly people from here that were at the BBG/TTR or other resorts but all are on here ahead of time.

Sergio/Temptation cruise Friday night, we have not done, yet.

The island cruise that is in the daytime that Sergio/Tempation sell is nothing like the Cancuncare daytime cruise. We did that our first year (2005) and its some people from BBG/TTR but mostly all the other resorts. Its nothing adult orientated from our experience.

If you can try to do the Cancuncare cruise do so, we are trying to get some setup for June and working with Sunday which is extremely slow at the resort. I think they may be offering an adult orientated booze cruise but we havn't tried that.

Maybe others can input on the revised booze cruise that Tempation offers.

3. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I go on Sergio's Booze cruise everytime I go there, it's an evening event & I have always had a great time.

It's people from the evening we cruise the lagoon end up at Carlos & Charlies

I highly recommend the cruise The staff is great The Music is awesome, they make sure you have a great time

You play games dancing lots of fun

Tell sergio I say hi crazy Karen from Toronto
    Cheers
    Karen

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Sergio's booze cruise is at night and ends up at Carlos and Charlie's. Always a good time, and can be a great time if the right group are on the trip.

Steve's cruises are a great time and are usually all cancuncare posters or friends of posters.

The daytime cruise at TTR on Tuesday is adults only and usually just guests from TTR. About as good as Steve's.

There are other daytime cruises on the other days of the week, and those will have kids along. I would not recommend those if you are wanting to get crazy.

The other option is the Mar Y Tere at the resort. Another daytime cruise that is limited to 14 people. IMO, the best choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice