The things we like about living here....

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Sam, did you notice in that second pic of you where you are naked that all the men are checking out your ass? LOL.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ - You've got me mixed up with someone else. That's a halo orbiting around my head, and all my undies say Victoria's Secret on them...

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    right you've convinced me ... who needs a lodger :lol:

4. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do need to say that the flavor of our food does not depend on chile (hot sauce) neither on the price.

What makes Mexican flavors unique is the diversity of flavors and condiments, from Cihiptle, Achiote, Tamarindo, Jamaica, Mango, purple onion, colored and fresh peppers (pimientos), lemon (not lime); acid orange, Madagascar pepper, all the fresh ocean diversity options (boquinete, lobster, crab and much more).

We can not forget Aguacate a blessing, try it with rice, sanswich, salad or in a a cold soup.

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kimber,

I sometimes cannot tell the players without a scorecard. For certain you did not get those V.S. undies here. I was in Mexico City not too long ago and saw a girl with a V.S. shopping bag. I asked where the store was and she said "in the U.S." as it was a gift she just got.

Damn, I was looking for a 36D sports bra for a friend. (And it was not for anyone related to Drewbert.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice