The Royal In Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jusdebbie, Jan 9, 2007.

1. jusdebbie

jusdebbie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,

Brand new here! I just booked this apparently brand new hotel for April. Its supposed to be upscale, adults only, and very royal service oriented. Anyone know anything about it or have any pictures? Im open to any and all information. Thanks so much. :cool:

2. Senor Verde

Senor Verde Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would it be the Royal Resorts? I am currently staying at the Royal Haciendas and will be moving to the Royal Mayan tomorrow, if these are the resorts in question let me know...

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Royal Cancun is part of the Real Group of hotels, not the Royal resorts. Don't know muchyet, it's all inclusive, high end, adults only. I think they are at least soft opening this week but I don't think they are fully operational yet.

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes...it does.

6. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It looks like it's going to be really nice. It was a pile of rubble for a long time and then this week they seem to have almost finished the entrance which looks beautiful!

7. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't stayed at this Royal yet but I did stay at the Royal in Playa del Carmen by the real resorts. It just opened last year. I went in Oct 06 and it was really beautiful. My understanding is that this Royal in Cancun is based on the same format. Has the same exact restaurants I see. The in-room jacuzzi was my absolute fav and there also alot of top shelf liquors: Crown Royal, Jim Beam, Bacardi light and dark, Tecate, Sol, Dos Equis, Tecate Light. No reservations needed for the ala cartes.My pnly complaint is that they were still doing construction on some parts of the resort and you could hear the jackhammer at 7:30am and the front desk was not helpful at all. It was take a streetview or stay where you were. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with

8. firebladejr

firebladejr Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmmm looks beautiful. I think we may put this towards the top of the list for potential honeymoon hotels/resorts.. very nice.

9. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    Any updates of the status of The Royal?
    Thanks!

Great site BTW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice