The restaurants at the resort...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we were there last year we ate in the evening at their "seafood" restaurant in the evening and they were also open for lunch (they had the best burgers for lunch! YUM YUM!) In recent reviews I dont hear anyone saying they ate there. I am wondering if anyone knows if it is still open? If so for what meals? They were the place that served some of our favorite meals when we were there.

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not really sure what they are doing in the evenings, but the lunch burgers and such are now being served in the old nice shoes, which is now tex mex. That's where the lunch and afterhours food is.

3. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    bella vista

now it is still a la carte seafood restaurant in the evening more shrimp dishes though yummy... but it does a fantastic healthy option a la carte breakfast now 7am to 12 lunch.. shut afternoons... as beverley said the tex mex does your a la carte lunchtime pizza,burger and loads of other tasty stuff..12 to 6pm xx

4. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    The ribs at the Tex Mex are to die for...I ate them almost every day for lunch. I think it was the best restaurant for dinner too.

Diana

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Italian restaurant is outstanding. I had probably one of my top 10 meals of my life in there and I've eaten in some fancy shmancy places..*L*..... the Carpaccio was absolutely incredible and Antonio was the best server out there.

6. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed! The Carpaccio is the best! You're making me hungry!

7. Iowan Kitty

Iowan Kitty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not everything was done when we were there, no new Nice Shoes yet, but that was Jan/Feb. We ate at the Tex Mex, no reservations required. I was with eight others who love steak and potatoes and they enjoyed the restaurant. I had the lime chicken, very delicious!!! The portions were very large, not like at the Seafood or the Italian restaurant. So we ordered every course and were very bloated at the end!!! If you like cheese, you must order the cheese on cheese appetizer. To die for!!!
    You can also eat at the Tex Mex for lunch, similar to the lunch at the Seafood restaurant in the past. The Tex Mex was located in the old Nice Shoes. Hope this helps. Now I'm hungry!!!

8. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    FOOD AT THE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT:

[​IMG]

9. Tequila Ken

Tequila Ken Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My mouth is already watering for more Carpaccio! I started getting almost everyone in our group hooked on it.

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    amen!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice