The "Real Cancun" movie, who has seen this?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 22, 2004.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well........I saw this sometime last year, and, I wasnt to impressed by it. Ive been to cancun, so I know what goes on down there. What I wanted to see was them going to all kinds of clubs, all their day activities and all that. What it turned out to be was a documentory following all of those "students" and their relationships inside the group. All in all, Id give the movie a 6 or7 out of 10. Sure, it had its moments. Seing cancun again during spring break really gets my hyped for the up and coming spring break 05 in cancun, but.............. they didnt show half the stuff that goes on down there, what do you guys and gals think? Enjoy

Jason 8)

2. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw it on opening day last year (there was a total of 8 people in the theater) and then when the movie came out on DVD I bought it. But I agree the movie could have been better.

3. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was ok. I actually saw it almost a year before going to cancun. It was better than nothing I suppose...lol.

4. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They should have put them up in a Breakers Hotel instead on an unrealistic luxury condo. There was nothing "real" about those kids in that condo.

5. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lets just say, I fell asleep half way through it.

6. krystinaWITHaK

krystinaWITHaK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw it a few times and thought it was okay but when you see it and had never been to Cancun before, nothing is really familiar to you.
    Then about a month before I went to Cancun, I bought the DVD & when I actually went to Cancun I thought they could of showed alot more about the clubs and like what it's "REALLY" like..

7. skibunny

skibunny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I SAW IT A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE I WNT LAST YEAR, FOR MY FIRST TIME. I THOUGHT IT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE REAL WORLD. IT WAS OK, BUT ONCE I WENT TO CANCUN, I REALIZED TEH MOVIE IS NOTHING LIKE THE EXPERIENCE. I MAY RENT IT JUST BEFORE I GO THIS YEAR, BUT IT ISN'T THE SAME AS CANCUN.

8. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have not seen it as i have been told it is so bad...

9. senorwh0re1

senorwh0re1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It sucks. Me and my friend fell asleep watching it.

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Friend must be SW2? [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice