"The Real Cancun" actress is

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NormsKid, Apr 2, 2008.

1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    haha thats pretty funny! I know alan said he still talks to her from time to time! Very cool!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What has Alan been up to lately. I haven't seen anything about him in a while......

Michelle

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    He has been travelling and doing live improve at a theatre in Fort Worth! Doing pretty good at it actually...............he hasn't really mentioned anything about acting in hollywood although I know he would like to produce. He still has a lot of contacts in Hollywood such as laura but......he hasn't used them yet.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    right, because if you're trying to get into the business theres only one person to go through...Laura Ramsey!!! :lol: :lol:

thats funny though the other movie is set in cancun

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool.....keep us posted on things and if he ever comes to Chicago to do stand up (like ALOT of the SNL crew) I'll treat ya both to a night out on the town!

Michelle

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    One of his buddies is currently living in chicago doing live improve there, ILL ask him next time he is coming up because he is going to join his buddy on stage for a weekend! This summer from what he said.

8. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to know! I'd love to go support them both!

I just found another article on Laura....seems like she is one of the "main" characters in this new film. The short blurb that they tell you in the writeup makes the movie seem VERY interesting. So I've put it on the short list of "movies not to miss".

http://www.gaywired.com/article.cfm?ArticlePage=1&Section=67&id=18647

Michelle

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Ruins was a pretty good movie.. I just finished watching it... For those who don't like to see blood, this is not your kind of movie.... She did a great job in this movie...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice