The Real Cancun 2?? Anyone??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Apr 9, 2006.

?

Real Cancun 2....Good Idea or Bad?

1. Awesome idea, where do I sign up?

100.0%
  2. No way, sequals suck, especially to movies that already bombed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay so I'm watching the Real Cancun right now, and I'm thinking to myself, I know this movie flopped in the box offices and basically all around, but honestly who would wanna see another movie come out? What if included some of us? hahaha that would be sick. Maybe we should start a petition and send it to MTV if everything works out well. Or Steve I'm sure knows someone who would film us getting crazy haha

2. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Comeo n the movie sucke d we all know it it had nothing to do with sb you can hate me now :lol:

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If it would have been done in CANCUNCARE style, it would have made butt loads of money...

4. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think in this instance a sequel, if done right, would be better than the original. You would do the same as before, as in getting a group of people together but a change that I would do is, have more off resort shots

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes i think if we did one it would infact be amazing!
    and it would actually show cancun in its real light unlike the unreal cancun which is nothing like it is.....i mean dont get me wrong its a great dvd hypes ya up n all but it rele showed nothing but im down for starring in a dvd lol

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah it would be so funny CC style

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who would take the place of who? do we have any twins here? or guys and girls who are best friends? or guys named Fletch (oh what a coincidence) hahah

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    twins angela and jennie?

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they no longer post on here lol i saw angela creepin today but she didnt say nething

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wrote Angie an email on her myspace WEEKS ago.. she still has to write back!!
    haah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice