THE picture of Spring Break.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ChadD, Mar 18, 2009.

1. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh dont worry, for 2010 ill make sure we have sushi, one of the days we are at oasis ill make sure ill bring it from the best place in downton lol

anyone else want in?

:bounce: (ill keep on posting the smiley you hate fletch)

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive noticed....grrrrrr

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh No!!! This is too cool.. I have to check this place out lol....

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It really is quite the place......its about the size of my bedroom though haha so tiny

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i know they have them all over now, Ice Bar at Mexico City is really really cool!

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go all those miles for the warm sun, then go to an ice bar lol.. Still have to check it out, and have a pic inside!!! Maybe even have shorts on haha.. Quick snap of a camera, and out haha.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's the irony of it all....I found myself asking...if I'm here for the sun and the warmth, what the hell am I doing in a damn igloo in my shorts!!!! Its really inexpensive too, 20 bucks, and sometimes you get free access to Bulldogs since its connected right there, depends on who is working though.

Dont try to steal the shot glasses though, Chaz didnt realize it but even they were made of solid ice....he put it in his pocket like an idiot, and it melted once we got outside haha. I was hysterical because I watched him do it, knowing it was ice, and just couldnt tell him, I knew it was gonna be good! :lol: :lol:

8. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That's Hot.... DEF. gotta hit that Ice Bar up before I leave... maybe me and CCMATT tomorrow night...

9. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha! That's great. I'm definitely going to that ice bar and trying to get my boyfriend to take one of the shot glasses, so it looks like he wet his pants. LOL

10. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My daugther had the green one (Olympus water proof one like the one you got) Well maybe a model older then yours as it was last summer lol but anyways shes 11 and broke her's in Cancun last year. It hit the rocks under the water and it was done. ( one hit!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice