The People you meet at TTR....best in the world

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jamestoronto, May 10, 2009.

1. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    After being home a week I realized that like every year we met some fantastic people while on vacation at TTR....this trip was no exception as we definitely met some of the greatest people in the world......

Rob and Tonya- you two are fantastic and so welcoming to anyone that wants to have fun. It was a priveledge for me and lee to spend some time with you both unfortunately it wasnt enough time but there is always next year or another venue.

Tequila Ken- probably the most giving man I know....handing out the shots of vaccine for the big blue pinas like they were never ending.. Ken if me and Lee make it to texas to visit with all you crazy freaks we will be honoured to crash at your place. I could sit and talk for hours about anything with Ken...very intelligent man

The Rainbow Bunch: one fine group of people....not to mention you all are very goodlooking people. Wish I wasnt feeling the aftermatch of too many blowjobs that I could have been a litlle more awake to hang with you all some more...

Paul and Darcy- You guys were an absolute blast to hang out with....not to mention I think paul is a natural when it comes to the body shot.

Brian and Cathy- Brian what can I say shake and bake cal ...and cathy you can put the dab-on sunblock on my head anytime ...

John and Suzie- Next year you got to come for the full seven days....was a pleasure to meet you guys and will look you up if we head to vegas for a weekend.

Brenda and Crissy: who knew Mr Harry balls had to wonderful girls like you ...its like his best kept secret....i thought his name was but we all know how he got that ....

LEE- my brother from a liverpool mother.....you my friend will be there next year with us for sure....they better stock up on the JD for us..

MIKE JEREMY AND PEURTO RICO- see you guys there soon too

In closing I must say that its the people we know the staff and the people we meet that make us call Temptations Home......thanks again for a wonderful although a little foggy experience

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Like you guys we really have made some good friends from our various trips to TTR. We already are making plans to go back next April with a bunch of fantastic people that we met a few weeks ago. And to top things off, we've planned a non-TTR get-together with 5+ couples later this year...
    Ken and Joyce

3. skjudd

skjudd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Ken and Joyce....We love you guys and I am looking forward to New Orleans too....
    Hugs
    Kristi and Sean

4. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Right back at you guys... :D . NO will be definitely a ball :lol:
    K&J

5. pork_chop20

pork_chop20 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lee from liverpool just seemed to disappear lol! i thought he was on the same flight as us, Think he got abit love sick when jackie went lol!!

6. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Paul and I really enjoyed meeting you guys, looking forward to more body shots! I'm ready to go back anytime. :lol:

D

7. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Have to agree with this thread, we still meet people we meet at the then Blue bay getaway over 4 years ago. In fact Lynfa is going to stay with a few of them next weekend. The place def brings some great people together :p

8. dlp

dlp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    people you meet.....

We agree, we have met some very nice people and still meet and stay in touch.

9. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I totally agree! I met many nice individuals there! Everyone I have suggested the resort to. When they return home, that's one of the first things they say, "The people there were so nice".

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I will agree 100%..Everyone I met are awesome...They are what the resort is about..Meeting new friends...And for that i'd like to just say " THANK YOU " it was an honor to meet you all.. Hope to see you next year!!... :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice