The Official "What i Look Like" Thread

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gd_nimrod, Feb 28, 2005.

1. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know (mostly) everyone has an avatar with their face on it, but sometimes it aint too clear so...

Upload your photo to let everyone know how you look just incase we see each other in Cancun!

If you need webhosting, use either the free and fast www.imageshack.us or the even better www.photobucket.com for the uploading

Here's mine:

2. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dude, im not smart enough to do that. I told me buddy to put my pic up here and he did. if someone wants to do it for me, cool. otherwise im out

3. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a good idea, um...nimrod

4. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, good thread!!! and Idea.....

[​IMG]

Click for a larger view

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know how to do this either... haha

6. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its easy, click on the first link he posted, then just upload a pic by browsing through your pics like you did to get this pic on the website.... It will provide a link and then just copy and paste the link for Forum 1 into the reply and there you have it...If you need help PM me and I will do it for ya...That applies to anyone.... I am here to help

Leah

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha thanks Ill give it a shot :D

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

hm hope this worked... Im the one in like the pinkish shirt in the back :shock:

by the way Leah... you're gorgeous!!!.. so jealous over here :wink:

9. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it did!!! Awesome!!!

10. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    right you fools!!!

go to www.imageshack.us select browse, then look for the photo you want to use (wherever it is on your computer). Once youve found it select it and click host it! You should now be thru to another screen that lists your file name and the links for differant types of uses, now all you have to do is click the line that is next to "hotlink for forums" once it is highlighted in blue right click your mouse and select "copy" now come back to cancuncare create a post and right click your mouse and select "paste" the link you copied will appear and hopefully turn into your photo

wow that sounds reallly complicated and since i was writing leah posted so just ignore this post

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice