The "lifestyle" At Breathless Rm Cancun

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by curtgood17, Nov 6, 2021.

1. curtgood17

curtgood17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi everyone, we have booked Breathless for nov 20-27. It was a toss up between here and TTR. It's our 10th anniversary and we have been in "the lifestyle" a few years and were hoping to find a few potential friends with benefits at this resort. Is there a good chance of this here?? It seemed like a great spot to book that also wasn't too crazy but also just crazy (fun) enough. Struggling as I hope we don't get bored or regret not going to TTR. Any advice or thoughts, or people looking for this type of thing scheduled around these dates as well?

thanks everyone

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Another couple, Slim chance. It’s changed from when it first opened. Maybe a single. While TTR was going through renovations it was a popular alternative. DRM is next door. Maybe meet someone on the beach.

3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    We stayed at Breathless back in 2019 and even not being lifestyle at the time, we were bored quite quickly. Went to TTR in 2020 and 2021. Doubt we would go back to Breathless.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Us also. We went in ‘17 just after it opened and it was a blast. Topless in the huge hot tub at 3 am with drink service and late pool parties. In ‘18 all the pools shut early but there were refugees from TTR that made it a blast (saw some swinging, swaying, and girls having fun). So that convince us to go try TTR and we never looked back. Every now and then We hear from some friends we met a breathless ( who bought into their vacation plan, so they are committed) that it is about the same as the Secrets resorts now. No topless in the pools, etc.

The resort definitely had the potential when it open, but corporate really shut that “lifestyle” down. You will see lots of bachelor groups, vanilla couples/extended families, and girls trip travelers.

Breathless does have the best rooms w have eve stayed in, and has better food and service that TTR. The night club is very nice. The beach and swimming in the ocean is nicer than TTR.

I remember staying at breathless in ‘18 and walking past DRM, and they were having a blast, wishing I was there instead.

We still our family and friends at home that we stay at breathless.

Hope this honest response doesn’t disappoint too much. It is a great resort though.

5. curtgood17

curtgood17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank you all so much for the replies. Looks like it’s pretty clear. TTR it is. Nervous but I’m sure it will be an amazing time. Thanks again everyone

6. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    It really sounds like you should go to one of the 2 Desire resorts. The Lifestyle is at Temptation. Much more at Desire.

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    That was us, having a great time and watching the poor people who went to Breathless and had no real fun at all... We spoke to a few who were out beach walking. Yes, in front of DRM, which meant they were intentionally (I don't mean that in a mean way, how else are you going to find out?) walking into "naked land" to talk to the "nakey types." Some good discussions, with one set of people in full swimwear and the other set naked. Funny to think back on. The wife kept asking her husband, this place seems more interesting, can we move over? I could tell he was struggling with the dinero he'd dropped for Breathless... I felt bad for him.

8. PalmaSailor

PalmaSailor Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We can't wait to enjoy our first time in Desire Pearl mid January

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Huh. I didn't mean to kill the thread. My bad.

10. torontocouple123

torontocouple123 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We will be staying at the breathless and may try to find trouble at DRM or through tinder to join us at breathless. I read there are no wristbands at breathless - how easy will it be to sneak someone in from the beach?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice