The Holiday Place website

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Midlands, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Midlands

Midlands Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so im ridiculously exited for spring break!! and its took me a while but ive found a website with BeLive cancun available on it. the holiday place.
    has anyone booked using this website? its a different format to what im used to, you have to send of a request form rather than booking there and then, which i find strange.
    but ive just sent off a request for 7th-21st march for about £1200.
    im just wondering if anyone has any feedback about this website?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I don't know about that website, I guess they didnt get the memo because Be Live are prevented for legal reasons from being sold in Europe, USA and Canada. I wouldnt risk it to be honest.

This means Be Live may well be extremely quiet for Spring Break 2011. However, I suppose it could all get resolved by then. It's certainly a risk booking if you expect it to be like normal years.

However, if you still want to book then because of these problems they currently have a 50% off deal that can be booked only through Mexican providers, one of which I happen to be affiliated with:)

Here is the link - for your dates, the price is $2543 for 2 people, that works out at around £847 each for 2 weeks!

3. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey mate! theholidayplace is a legit site! Ive used it before in 2009 spring break good all round experience from me with them! They get you to send a request via their website then they will call you back to discuss your holiday with you and arrange deposit etc! They also get a guy to meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel!

Im holding off booking until after the new year and see what the situation is :)

4. Midlands

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey, thats showing sold out for 7-21 march. thanks for the link though

hmm, do you think the price is going to rocket after the new year.

so if i book through the holiday place i could turn up and they can turn me away? and i wouldnt be able to get a refund?

what about booking on the be live website, does that bring up the same problem?

5. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That's strange - it's showing fine for me. Perhaps it's being shown as unavailable to those countries where it can not be sold.

[​IMG]

6. Midlands

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm strange, not to worry i can get it cheaper from theholidayplace. thanks anyway though... does that rate include flights? cheers

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's really strange. It's available till the end of the year but no 2011 dates seems available including the exact search from your screenshot.

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wonder where student city is going to put all is breakers if that's the case

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I guess it's blocking certain countries by IP, still shows availability to me here in Mexico.

Probably a result of the ongoing court case, but if so it seems they've got the wrong end of the stick - since it's just not allowed to be sold by suppliers based in the US, Canada and Europe. Doesnt matter where the client comes from.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice