..the hole just keeps getting deeper.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The laws are getting alot harsher nowadays. In Texas you get arrested for DWI they automatically take your license and you have to go to court to get it back. If convicted it's $1000 per year for 3 years just to keep your license. This does not even count the fines/probation/court fees/Lawyer fees and all the other things involved with it. And seriously you can get arrested and get a DWI for having like 3 beers in an hour and then driving. If you get arrested for DWI in Texas it can and most likely will cost you $5000 to $15000 depending on if you are convicted and what kind of punishment you get.

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    drinking and driving is stupidddddd

and nick... haha im in erie... well kind of

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im getting lucky, let's just leave it at that. Once all this crap is over I'll be able to continue my normal life.. I just wish they would have disposed of it earlier. It's been a year and I've heard nothing except continuances. Hopefully it's going to be taken care of soon.

4. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I lost it... but hear this... Not a year, not 6 months, not 3 months... 1 MONTH!. This will be over with... very... very.. soon. A good attorney means a world of difference. Yes, expensive, but no jail time, and less of a suspension. Fortunately so, in PA the laws permit only a 1200$ fine for a first offender DUI. Things will get rolling soon hopefully...

Nicky D.

5. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't call the cops when im in trouble, because most of them would rather laugh and criticize then actually help you.. Long story short, I had a wrestling ring in my backyard when I was about 12... and they would be out there.. EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT to act as though we were doing something wrong. One time a cop even told me "Dont give me that attitude" and I hadn't even said a WORD...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice