..the hole just keeps getting deeper.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Jan 2, 2006.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    slave, most the time your comments are, well, a little odd, but you hit the nail on the head with this one!! Very true statement!!!

2. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

thank you....

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well good for you, i hope you like the way people will look at you whenever they see you driving in your cruiser, not respecting any laws cause obviously you dont have to...

Whatever man a job is a job, some are ok, but most are corrupt asses, so good luck with whatever you do, im not here to pick a fight, just standing my ground on what the *majority* of cops are. Hopefully you wont be one of those pigs.

5. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nimrod is obviously clueless. Please excuse his youthful ignorance.

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nick....

This may be a blessing in disguise. Maybe not driving for a year will allow you to focus on the right stuff, ie taking care of yourself first, going to school, getting back on track, etc.

Of course you should not have driven with alcohol in your body, we all know this. And you know this too I'm sure. But, I'm sure that many of us have done the same thing at one point and haven't been caught in the process.

I say take this one as an opportunity to get things back on track.

7. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you do have a very good point and i agree...most cops are assholes who abuse the power of the badge....but i find it ironic yet hypocritial that you talk like that....on one side of the fence you hate the cops, but on the other side, as soon as your in trouble thats who you call....

8. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't bash the police, I actually respect them for what they do... but when they abuse their power that is when I get upset. Yes, laws are laws...but boys will be boys...

9. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I got into Penn State! I can either go to Erie or Harrisburg. Still contemplating the National Guard but if I can get into the AIR national guard... thats my first choice. Penn State is just a month away and I've gotta get my housing all straightened out if I'm to stay in Harrisburg or Erie

Nicky

10. avanti

avanti Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont know what they do in pennsylvania, but california has the no tolerance rule for under 21 too and practically half of the 18-21yr olds in anaheim hills have gotten DUI's... if its your first offense and your not already on probation for something else they normally suspend your license for a year, make you take a first time offender alcohol/dui course (anywhere from 12 - 24 hrs depending on your assessment) a nice hefty fine which they will let you pay off in payments over a year or 2, and informal probation for three years... if you have previous alcohol or drug related offenses they may make you go to aa meetings for a few months, but yeah i dont know what pennsylvania does but california is, at least legally, one of the stricter states...so i cant imagine their punishment would be much harsher, theres good news tho--if you stay outta trouble they will normally expunge your record or reduce the charges after you finish probation...especially if you join the national gaurd...a friend of mine actually got his dui dismissed bc he was about to go into boot camp for the airforce, but good luck w everything =] and definately get a good lawyer, they make a world of difference with what your punishment is bc they normally have a good relationship with the ADAs that prosecute the cases so they can get you amazing plea bargains

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice