..the hole just keeps getting deeper.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Jan 2, 2006.

1. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.. they did. New years eve... I had a few drinks and was hanging out at a friend of mine's house. I had to take this girl home who lived about a half hour away... I decided I'd do it just to be nice... so instead of thinking like the IDIOT I am.. I drove and got pulled over a block before I got back to my friends house.. So there goes my drivers license for a YEAR. I just dont understand how I could be so stupid. My BAC was only 0.058 but theres a no tolerance rule in PA for under 21 so I'm screwed for good.

Nick

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that sucks bro!

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awe nico!

4. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy shit that sucks dude, sorry to hear that.

I mean, dont you hate those pigs. If you were driving really wasted, then youre an idiot, but im sure you were fine yet you got caught. That sucks man, 1 whole yr....damn.

Oh well i see you going on the road in probably 2 months;)

5. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know about that one... I need to learn a lesson. After the whole 'fire' thing and after I lost my girlfriend, things have just been going downhill even more. I can't wait to get out of here and meet a whole new crew of people. I need to concentrate on school and I need to learn to stop attracting so much damn attention. I feel like I just got into this downward spiral and things just don't seem to be looking up...AT ALL

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not to add to your troubles but there is something else you should be aware of.

I deal with DUI's all the time as an attorney and the loss of your license is not the only thing that could impact you.

Not sure if you are planning on heading to Cancun for Spring Break but in most States a DUI conviction also leads to being placed on probation.

And in many instances a condition of that probation is that you are not allowed to leave the State/Country. Hence...no Spring Break.

If I were you, I'd consult an attorney in your area so you know all the facts prior to going to Court. Obviously, I think you should retain an attorney but even if you choose not to, you should at least be awarre of what the possible consequences are. And there are several..not just losing your license.

And one of those consquences may very well impact your Cancun plans.

Just thought you should know...

Karan

7. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    double ouch

8. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karan, I hadn't planned on going back anyway at least for now. Things have just been looking extremely glum lately and just hard to process. I mean.. I just need to think before I act.. I keep doing stupid things when thats really not me. I've been extremely responsible and trusted my whole life and all of a sudden I'm just having a hard time getting myself back into that pattern.

Nick

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who Karen didn't know that...

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I might become one of them so called pigs......just remember you hate them when they bust you but when you get robbed or mugged or shot or something where you really need help....what are the first people ur going to call.....THOSE PIGS......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice