The hangover part 5....Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by zurc, Dec 20, 2012.

1. TDRobb17

TDRobb17 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Ah...the Zurc trip report...always a good read. To be honest, if I had the memory recall and literary skills to write a TR I'd probably echo most of the same sentiments (although you'd never find me in a micro-bikini.....you're welcome).

Seriously though, thank you for spending so much time with the "conservative" couple (and double thank you for getting Trish in those suspenders!). We had a fantastic time and have you and the rest of the Chaos Crew to thank for it.

Like you in reverse, I forgot I had a camera until the last 3 or so days of our trip but I'll send you what pics I have (let me re-phrase...I'll send you what pics my wife lets me).

We're already looking forward to 2013! This time we'll leave the conservative title.....oh, no wait...Trish says we'll "attempt" to leave the conservative title in NY.

Until next time....

2. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    great TR. definitely sad i missed out, but happy to hear it was as great as always.

3. Jen&Chris

Jen&Chris Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great trip report. I'm half surprised you remembered as much as you did. My Spidey senses told me you were feeling a lot worse than you let on, but props to you for playing through the pain! Hopefully, when next we meet, your only health issue will be the liver damage. (Okay, and maybe a little soreness from Russ)

I only have a couple photos from the first Boobs Cruise, but you're welcome to them.

=)

4. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Great Trip Report Zruc!! as Travis said Sad I missed out on another great trip. Next year I hope to be back..

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report zurc! So why did the two girls leave the Iron Woman contest, was it the cream covered pastry dongs that got them scared?

6. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Not even that! Perhaps the thought of the "69" cola drinking with said Zurc..... no worries - I stood in at the last moment. . . . . ..:fish:

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    It's always nice to be the guy at the end of the pool required to lay down and have girls drink from between their legs 69 style, those lucky bastards.

8. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Well my friend, it was a blast as it was a year ago. Hopefully I can join you once again next year. My trip report is upcomming...you're inspiring as always and was a pleasure to drink, dance, party, eat...etc....with you!

9. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Great report!!! I wish I could've stayed to meet all the others. I'm happy I made the memory list! Hope to be back next year and meet everyone who I missed. Perfect week to not remember the old bad memories and make new and exciting ones. Thanks for being a gentleman and getting me back to my room safely when I was not at my finest. lol

10. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great to see you guys also. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Our numbers keeps exloding every year. We're going to give April and May a contest in a few years!

Thanks Larry, I was concerned a bit too but I was fine a day after I got home. Glad you liked the wedding, thanks for making it!

Miss you guys too. You've seen my facebook so you know I've been keeping busy. You and Mario have a great holidays!

Great hanging out with you and Trish also. I'm sure you'll be socking in no time!

We missed you brother. I needed my beer pong partner. I was getting whupped like a rented mule on the second week.

Great hanging out with you and Chris. Thanks for the pics, I'll take them. The more pics I get the earlier the countdown can start. As my grampy used to say they're so crying in Beer Pongso drink it off! Thanks for making sure Russ didn't have his way with me. I had to restart the mantra every 24 hours or he said it didn't count!

We missed you, craig and claudio. I stole the leather vest idea, Russ dressed like AC/DC and Nate took the beanie so we just blatanly ripped off Claudio.

Two girls running away in fear. Still got it!

Great partying again with you Nate. Another epic year. Thanks for bringing all the glow sticks. That was alot of fun even if I looked like a flashed out priest!

Had an awesome time with you guys. It was a great two weeks. Glad you had your 30th in style on the Boobs Cruise and I'll see you guys next year!

It was fun hanging out with you also, hopefully we'll see you next year. I don't think I've ever seen a little drunk girl eat a hamburger that quick!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice