~The General Lee sold on EBay~

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by janie, May 5, 2007.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw that...Yikes! :shock:

A lot of money for any car.

4. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too many numbers for me to comprehend

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our very best friends that we had just before we moved here 7 or so months ago....has one of the original cars used in the television series. Its actually the 2nd one he has owned personally....he sold the first one, regretted later, because he's a huge fan, but decided he would make some money....well....he was single at the time...well, now he is married, and his wife got it for him (off of EBay) for his birthday last year as a surprise. I am not sure how much she paid...but it wasn't that much, of course, its not autographed either...

Its a REALLY awesome car. It has the original paint job and everything. The doors are not welded shut...but its a good thing, because he would have never been able to get through the window (he's a big man)

He has the Warner Bros. certificate of Authenticity and the dates/episodes it was actually used in....

He is a youth pastor and many of the seniors used it this year in their senior pictures. lol

I'll see if he can email some pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice