"The fast and the Furious" Mayweather v Hatton

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love Hooters wings...

$9.99 all u can eat wings on Thurs. nights...

but damn, they kill me the next day :-|

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we usually have people over the house, we all pool in money to buy the fights so its not too much for one person, swing on by dec 29th if you want Dennis.....most anticipated fight in MMA history is going down. Not to mention Matt Hughes vs GSP part 3 for the interim welterweight title.

I do, however have to agree with you about the reality aspect of the UFC. The Ultimate Fighter is single handedly responsible for the meteoric rise of the UFC and MMA worldwide, but they are entering their 7th season coming up, and to me it seems like they are focusing more on the coaches feud leading up to the fight at the end of the season.

Now, to counter your point on not getting to see big names for free, its not COMPLETELY true. Everytime they have an pay per view event overseas the fights are shown that night on Spike for free which is a glorious idea, so props to Dana and the Fertitas for coming up with that one.

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The rights are owned by 'Bravo' Television channel over here which is included in with most basic entertainment packages so im a happy chappy.

4. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hatton was made for mayweather u need a good defence to stand any chance of beating maywheather and ricky didn’t have that the better fighter wi simple as that khan is the future for british boxing calzaghe is a fag and picks his fighters

5. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't feel too disheartened the anthem wouldn't have been boo'd out of disrespect its out of patriotism for our own, they boo everyones anthems and in most other sports ours gets boo'd back lol

Regarding the dela hoya fight, apparently they both mentioned it being over in the UK as Dela Hoya wants to fight at Wembley I believe

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bit hard to say how khan will fare hes got a long way to go! i think Juan Diaz would destroy him lol

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    MMA and UFC is the wave of the future!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice