"The fast and the Furious" Mayweather v Hatton

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good stuff man i cant wait either

and thanks for finally putting a shirt on lol

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm curious....

is all this British support for Hatton because he's that good... or because he's the best they have left in a dying sport? Or is it because the national football team failed to reach Euro 2008 so the buzz has gone elsewhere?

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know about that good ( however undefeated in 43 professional fights does say something ) as to be honset I'm not really a boxing fan but I'm a an Englishman and a sports fan therefore combine the two over here ( with a liberal splashing of media hype and alcohol ) and you will get a nationalistic pride that will prevail in any sport be it boxing, football , cricket, rugby , darts,and even ladies hoickey as we saw a few years back in the olympics.

We will travel to support our teams / sportsmen to all four corners of the globe and having travelled to a fair few countries myself on both vacations and sporting events and having had conversations with other sports fans from various continents I honestly dont think you get a following more passionaten than what an English team / Sportsman witness's in todays sporting arena.

Not been rude towards the US but you mainley play your major sports at home therefore not experiencing the atmosphere of travelling to foreign shore's, experiencing foreign cultures, beers and cities that once you've done that leaves you hungry for more.

Ok, I'm rambling :wink: .

Four hours to go....

Woo Hoo............

As for the football dearcale I'm just gutted I didnt have Mouiniho as the next England manager two weeks back at 9/2.

Ian :lol: :lol:

4. DConCT

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm sure the 2:1 exhange rate helps the Brits as they travel overseas.

Hopefully it's a good fight, whichever way it goes.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well what do you know, mayweather throwing punches and then running....and ducking out of the ring like a coward......i love these UK fans, they are crazy

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, looks like mayweather is gonna take this one hes won every round but freakin 1 of them and one was a 10-8 which at this point has no bearing on the outcome but it was a BS 10-8 since hatton hit the ropes and not his head

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow.....just wow complete domination.....did not see that coming

8. DConCT

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hatton was game, but Mayweather was just too accurate over 10 rounds and it finally took its toll.... that short left was pretty vicious that got Hatton down the first time, outta nowhere.

9. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The cocky american kicks ass!!!!

is there anyone that can beat the "pretty boy" ???

10. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Full credit to Mayweather he proved his is still pound 4 pound the best going... But for Hatton I so so so proud of him he gave it a real good go and certainly had Mayweather in uncomfortable moments, seems Floyd did take him seriously and clearly had the tapes watched as he defended with pristine precision almost everything Hatton threw as he tried to get his trusted inside work going...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice