"The fast and the Furious" Mayweather v Hatton

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mayweather is a great boxer of that there is no doubt, but Fighter??? Believe me Ricky looks in the best shape of his life and focused 10 fold... I think Floyd has underestimated Hatton BIG STYLE... If Floyds hands are as bad as you hear then the last thing he needs is a fight with Hatton because Ricky is relentless, all action that's why 30 thousand Brits are following him over (would that happen venue reversed 30 thousand Americans???), the atmosphere will be electric as its always the case when Ricky's in town...

Floyd can keep all his money becuase for me I know who the real entertainer is, and that is RICHARD HATTON :!: :wink:

2. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason i wouldnt be so quick to write of ricky, your going to be in for a surprise

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mayweather runs off for 12 rounds and looks for the judges decision. As he will do tonight his punching power is so weak compared to hattons . Hatton needs to make sure he doesnt let mayweather diktate the pace. vs Oscar de lay hoya mayweather was really feeling it but then De lay hoya tired. Hatton willnot tire!

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    + Hatton put down a guy Mayweather faught twice and it went the 12 rounds so in total 24 rounds. Hatton put that guy down with one body shot in the 4th round game over. Mayweather deffinatly the favourite but its not going to be as clear cut as people think.

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    9 cases of Becks and three cases of Magners chilling nicely in the garage ready for the four am kick off.... Just got to make sure we dont pass out in the pub before then :lol: :lol: .

Ian :lol: :lol:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres no way mayweather will be able to dictate the fight, thats not his style, he runs around like you said throws a jab here or there and then looks for a judges decision. hatton likes to make things interesting, mix it up a bit, no way i see him tiring in this fight

7. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True boxing fans know this is going to be CLOSE but I have a nice little wager on a KOWin for Hatton, I don't think mayweather can take the blows hatton will give

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just been in Ladbrokes and had a tenner each on Ricki in the 9th and 10th at 22/1 each.

Can someone PM me College Buftys number so I can call and abuse him when I'm off my nut at 5am, just after Ricki's win :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got it on ppv wooo bring on 4am :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice