"The fast and the Furious" Mayweather v Hatton

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This fight the weekend has all the makings to go down in Boxing history.... A fantastic contrast in styles, and for me I've not seen Hatton look so focused or as trim since his fight with Kostya Tszyu, a fight I had the privilege of attending and what a buzzing night that was in Manchester...

The amount of Brits in Vegas is amazing :shock:

The beers all stocked, the Chinese takeaway menu at the ready, the fight is booked on sky, 6 buddies coming round for a great boxing party....

I CANT WAIT!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm hoping to see it ....gotta talk the hubby into coughing up the cash :wink:

Hope it's worth it :!: :!:

3. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Denise I'm 99.9% certain it will be well worth it... :wink:

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and i'm 100% certain that mayweather will go down in the 4th :D

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Mayweather has the fight in the bag, its basically like a sparring match for him, you brits may be happy because hatton is coming over to fight, and good for you, but honestly.............he is gonna get destroyed!! Poor guy :wink: :lol:

6. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am headed to Vegas in a few hours with a buddy and we are meeting some friends from Manchester that we met in Cancun a couple years ago...needless to say they are die hard Hatton fans and really believe that he will win the fight. I think Mayweather is an arrogant punk and I hope that Hatton can pull off the upset, but I have to be realistic, Mayweather by unanimous decision.

Everyone have a great weekend, I am off to get the piss on :beergone:

7. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vegas! I love Vegas....2nd to Cancun of course!

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason - You have seen hatton fight right?

Mayweather wont be able to take the body shot given to Hattons last victin I've been to the bookies and placed my bets

COME ON HATTON

Cant believe anyone would want that moron Mayweather to win the whole arrogant boxer thing has been and gone and been perfected by Mr Ali so why try to immitate! what a clown he will be destroyed!

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have and I am not impressed. He is just another person to put infront of mayweather so he can make some more money and get a bunch of people to watch the fight on tv! Thats it! Pound for pound he is the best fighter around, hatton stands 0% chance!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're not impressed with a 43-0 record? hattons going to push the pace, where mayweather, as we've seen in the past likes to dance around the ring and throw short jabs. WAR HATTON!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice