THE DRUNKEN POST THREAD

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jun 23, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aaaahhhh weekends here ladies and gents,, i want pics from the weekend and some major hang overs!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    my sis is on her way up soon, we are going to a 2 kegger, will be nuts

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    urgh, went out on a bender last night, spent £120 on champange in the club, whoops ... worth it though, got a number of a fitty, mind you - by the light of day shes probably rough as old boots :roll:

4. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He,he,he,
    I've heard of Beer goggles, but Champagne goggles?

5. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overserved last night. I know better than to drink Stag. To those who got drunk dials and texts, my apologies :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahah i received a drunk voicemail claiming i should be getting some action as a reason not to pick up....lucky me i was :)

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!!!

friday night was emmence we drove down to nottingham ( the home of robin hood)
    and we went to this club called oceana, its like a massive chain of amazing clubs!
    well we werent allowed in coz i had timberlands on so we claimed we were pro soccer players and we got let in straight away, then got moved into v.i.p
    i then proceeded to make best mates with the dj and he kept playing every song i said to play! and i was walking round laughing at guys with fake chains on
    i got into a dance-off and pulled out the moon walk perfectly and got a huge round of applause lol i was wasted!!!!!!!
    we were getting bottles of moet, and just living like....pro soccer players hahahahahaha!!!

we are thinking of going bk next weekend and we r taking jnasty wen he gets here!!!!

9. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woooo Shaun!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha the moonwalk shaun? brilliant

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice