THE DRUNKEN POST THREAD

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jun 23, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    suzanne thats the reason for this thread type drunk!

what did everyone do
    ?

2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is poor this thread isnt being used as it shud

my night went with bodyshotting in a large nightclub lol was kinda fun lol

there was like 100000 fights and it was soooo hott in the place bt a decent night

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iTS LIKE PPL IN THE uk THINK OH LETS GET DRUNK AND FIGHT....YOU NEVER SEE THAT IN CANCUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I havent seen a decent fight for a while

think i saw one in cancun over 2 SB's .... not a bad ratio considering most people are battered...friendly drunks, specially the women :wink:

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so true dude this place sucks i avoid all the crap cant be bothered with it all its like if your from the uk you come with attitude its annoying!....and the slovakians and polish are like over running atuff now here im done with goin out here now im just guna stick to some local irish bars and other bars no clubs for a while man

but i have videos of the bodyshots its soooooo sick lol

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Saw 2 fights last year looking down from the top balcony of city down. They where odd tho like 10 people run in through a few punches then all dissapear prob didnt want to end up in a Mexican jail. Anouther that almost kicked off was a random drunk dude basically falling into people some guy wanted to hit him and he just hugged him loads :shock: :lol:

7. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yea i saw a nearly fight in the city 2 right nobheads gettin in eachothers faces then kindof hugging it out and going ther seperate ways

FREAKS

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That guy did kind of having it coming to him though. Falling on people and leaning on them 2 girls! saying im a nice guy really trying to get them :lol: nearest thing ive been to violence is when few british chavs launched few cups at our heads because was on the podium and it was blocking there view of the show! pricks

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    first year in cancun, i was trying to get through the mass's of people and there was a girl in the way i put my hand on her bk and said excuse me can i just get past this guy pushed my shoulder i looked at him and said dont touch my girl! i was like mate im going bathroom i need to get past the guy was like, you know who i am!! im like you know who i am. no so shut it! and the girl was like no dont you dont want any, i was like girl please i live in a country of viloence u think he scares me please pushed her out the way and continued on my way lol

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will get soe use of this thread then it is 1351pmm
    and i have consumesed a bottle of red wine
    i find my spelling to be fairy good~
    ooooooh how long can a heartbreak last? im hurting! bt! i have workd ihard tday so i wantd to relax and i find myslf in thiiss situations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice