the debate of bringing "adult toys" on ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by aliveagain, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Mr. CPU

Mr. CPU Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +587 / 0
    We have taken very creative toys all over the world in carry on bags and have never had any issues, only a couple funny looks and smiles going through security... totally worth it! There is little different about packing adult toys in a suitcase verses other household items that exist in bathrooms, bedrooms , and other 'special' rooms in the house that people take with them when they travel. Airport security is there to give the illusion of keeping people safe, they are not there to remove non-life threatening or non-dangerous paraphernalia stashed away in a vacationing person's bag. The embarrassment only lasts for a few seconds through security, stand proud and smile back... they are silently jealous behind those glaring airport security eyes;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. liveitupbefree

liveitupbefree Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Sounds great. We love putting our chain one in the freezer for that extra cold pleasure. Love the toy exchange idea.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We literally ran out of room in Stacia's suitcase, it was so stuffed we had one of those luggage weight-hanger things to test the pre-flight weight. I'd bought her a 12" monstrous suctioned cup shower "accessory" (complete with all the typical anatomy) for fun times for her in the shower. I had to pack it in my suitcase. *shrug*

No worries, go on vacay, TTR is fantastic, Stacia got surprised with her new friend when I put it up in the shwer when she wasn't paying attention and then she got me back by surprising me and getting busy... little minx...

Anyway, great time at TTR as per usual, head back, I packed the monster in my bag, tucking it alongside the bottom edge as it was unlikelyt o be damaged by mere luggage handling after the damage she was trying to inflict on it.

Got home, opened suitcase, and blam! There's the monster, right on top of everything witht he TSA inspection paper right under it. I thought it was funny. We brightened someone's day I think.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    The odds of you packing anything that surprizes someone or even makes them blink are pretty much none....

(.Y.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Yeah we flew on the 4th of July one year. The airport was deserted so TSA was easy. But they all inspected my wife's carry-on X-RAY image. She didn't care and we didn't think much of it. Then we were at a party a few months later and our friend a TSA supervisor from the same airport was there. We were talking and he said he had to deal with issues after he was on vacation over the 4th. His agents were spending too much time inspecting some bags. He said they were full of sex toys. I asked if it was late in the afternoon on the 4th. He said yeah and my wife said oh sorry about that... he said they have seen it all...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice