The Christmas Card Exchange WE HAVE A FEW INTERESTED!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Greta, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No cards = no presents.

There the rules on this thread fag boy.

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason, that wasn't a euro that was a penny. Send us a card and we'll send you something good

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well what ever it was I liked it, and you be quiet Ian, or ILL thump your other leg so you have a matching one :wink: :lol:

ok........I think ILL calm down now before ian decides to fly over here just to get me drunk then kick my ass.......... :lol:

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason, you need to do the christmas card exchange.. Not so many doing it this year, so won't be too many to send....

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, people.. You still have time to pm me your address, and in about a week, I will send you all the address of the people doing the exchange... Not too many this year, so I won't cost you a fortune, and you'll have beautiful Christmas cards from around the world!!!

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last chance, everyone.. I shall email the address to the ones who have message me by Thursday night.. Get them to me while you can...

7. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can i join this too, i want a gift from somebody, and would like to send somebody a chicken kicker as my present..

any takers?

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can join the list, but no one is sending presents, just cards.. If you are really serious, and want to join the list, you'll have to send cards to everyone that is on the list, and they will send them to you too.. If you want to join, pm me your address, and i'll send you, along with everyone else, the address list tomorrow sometime...

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have sent the address list by pm to those who are doing this..

Thanks..

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all your work Greta.

Can't wait to get everyones xmas cards :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice