The CancunCare Smokeout!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by TANDG, Nov 29, 2004.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Terri

Terri, I sent you a pm

:typing:

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Terri

Terri, I sent you a pm

:typing:

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My prayers are with you too Mike.....the decision to quit smoking is proly one of the most difficult in your life. But your life is truly worth living an being able to enjoy your remaining years is worth fighting for.

Good luck to ya buddy!

Michelle

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike,

$7.50 per pack!?!?!? YIKES!!!

That's $15.00 per day, that's $5,475.00 a year........

that's 3 weeks in Cancun including airfare for 2 people!!!

I'm pulling for you, too!!!!

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best of luck Mike. It's hard for me first thing in the morning, and after I eat. I've been eating non stop for the past 2 days, which must stop!!! It helps me to look things up about smoking, and what it does to people. Kind of morbid reading, but every time I want a cigarette, I think about it. I used to buy by the carton. I was spending about 35.00 a week. I'm going to try to put $20.00 away every week. If I do that, Christmas will be easy next year!

I'm here for you, and so is everyone else! It's a great group here! :lotsoflove:

Terri

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike,

Count me in on those who are behind you...way to go!!!

Karan

7. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: Tandg,
    I am going crazy right now, But will not smoke. Tandg how are you doing. When I feel it I put tooth pick in between my lips, seems to be working.

Crazymike and Diane

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go for it Mike, you can do it! I can sympathise with the wanting a fag (cigarette!) after a meal & with a drink - but definitely believe me that it gets easier.

Jen

9. golfinguru

golfinguru Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys!! Way to go and this is the best decision you have ever made in your life. Today I am working on day 13 of my quit and I feel great!! It does get better believe me. I am soooooo Happy to be free of those damn things. $7.50/pack its NUTS!!! Anyway, feel free to PM me if you need support, or you can go to quitnet.com and Q-mail me. My username is ox288.

Breathe deep, drink cold water till you are blue in the face!

matt

10. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8) Thanks guys,

Crazymike

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice