The CancunCare Smokeout!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by TANDG, Nov 29, 2004.

1. golfinguru

golfinguru Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah as Ang posted, I quit 11 days ago and its great!! I smell better, breathe better, I am not standing out in the cold and rain to have that smoke. I quit cold turkey and I am an active member of a site called www.quitnet.com

E-mail me anytime if you need support, and I stongly recommend that website for additional support. Good luck and remember....you are FREE!!

Matt

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everyone. It's not easy, but I WANT to do it, and that's half the
    battle. Two bouts of bronchitis in one year, and whatever the hell I had in Cancun in May kind of scared me.

Michelle, I'm sorry about your Dad. It's a horrible addiction, that some people just can't kick. Good luck to him.

Janie..You've had your fill of problems due to smoking. Sorry about your Dad. How is your husband? That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Jen..I remember when you quit. That's when I started thinking about it.

Angie and Matt..Matt, that's just great..11 days. It's just been almost 2 for me, and my breathing is better. I did join quitnet last week, and it is a big help.

Thanks again to everyone :hug:

Terri

3. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can do it, I believe in you!

4. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats!!! That is an awesome thing to do the best of luck!!! [​IMG]

Leah

5. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Luck Terri ,,, Keep up the Good work!!!!! :claphappy:

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Luck Terri. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you. I hate that I smoke...but like you said...wanting to quit is half the battle and I am unfortunately not there yet :cry:

Stick to your guns and you can do it!

7. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Terri, You go girl!!! Like some others I have never had the Desire to quit either :( even though I know how bad it is. Keep it up!!!!!! With all the extra money that means an extra trip to BBG :D Liz

8. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8) Tandg,
    I am with you. Here in New Jersy 1 pack is $7.50. I been smoking 2 packs a day. I think I will join you. Today will be my last day. Tuesday will be my first day of no smoking. It will be hard for me after I eat, And when I have a drink. But Like you I have been smoking for 16 years.

Crazymike and Diane

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Way to go, Terri!

Just keep believing in yourself...we all do!!!

karan

10. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Luck Mike....We are here if you need support.

Angie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice