The "bunnies" trip report...kinda

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DEEREMAN, Apr 24, 2011.

1. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    After jims trip report....it's gonna be hard to follow suit..but wow!!!! What a blast!! Other then montezuma getting his revenge on so many of us...this had to be the best trip I have ever been on....

Some highlights....
    First and foremost is the people....so many to thank and tip my hat too....so here ya go....everyone we met and saw...it wouldn't have been a trip without you...Jim,Doug,Val,woody,sue,Ken,Joyce,Kim,Bruce,chet,Dan,mj,abbey,Kyle,mark,bj,gabby,rj,cutiepie,Blaine,Kerry,Keith,Greg,Darcy,Jimmy,Maria,delicious,Ben,Lisa,ed,sue, and about 40 others who made this trip wonderful...two words to all of you....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart....

On our first day at the resort they had a beer drinking contest which the Americans won...and chino asked if anyone wanted to challenge him...one brave sole did and if he lost...he would have to do 3 chin ups without shorts on.....long story short...we saw the dark side of this Halifax native....I won't give his name away but it rhymes with Lyle....

All of the theme nights went over wonderfully..especially glow night...I am thankful we brought so many because there were so many people that were jelous of our group and asked for some glow paraphanelia..even the chick that got pissy at me and Dan in the pool...which is a totally different story...all of u know who she was...
    You havnt lived til u try and sing songs on a beach at 4:30 in the morning with a guitar that is cursed...we broke three strings that night...but what a great time it was..thanks Bruce

Everything was wonderful and fun...other than the afformentioned security tightening....but we dealt with it and didn't let it get to us...people still got naked and had fun in the pool to a certain extent...

So here is to another wonderful trip and looking forward to next year where we can all get together and get in even more trouble...

Oh...and thanks to John and Tina for all the awesome bracelets and whipped cream...I haven't had that much whipped cream in years. But it has never been on anything like what I licked it off of...more will be brought next year
    for sure....
    If u have never done coco bongos...do it...you will not regret it...I know we danced our butts off with Jenn and Pierre...

This isn't a trip report because four reports were already done and it would be redundant...this is just me hitting some highlights....

I know I didn't get all the names and i am sorry....

I also know this report is all over the place...but you guys barely know me and
    I don't give a shit!!! But in all honesty...I can't wait until next year...keep in touch all you guys...stay thirsty my friends

2. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Great report! Leaving in 4 days and soooooo excited!!!!

3. Eee&Tee

Eee&Tee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, reading that has made us smile and August can't come soon enough for our 1st trip :)

4. DEEREMAN

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    U guys will have a blast for sure...this was our second trip and can't wait til next year...April addicts for life here

5. DEEREMAN

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I am glad u guys...august will be here quicker than you know...we stool have 11 months and 3 weeks to go...so u guys will beat us there. 

6. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    This will be our 2nd trip also. First one was just 4 months ago in January....can't get back fast enough! lol

7. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is always a blast at TTR. Thanks for the TR.

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    It was nice meeting you both. Glad to see you had a blast too.

9. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Great Trip report Bryan, It was absolutely awesome meeting you and Jess and being able to spend a few days with you guys. Besides those two days I wasnt feeling to good, It was a blast. I was anticipating meeting you guys and you definately didnt let me down, a down to earth really nice guy and a beautiful wife that puts up with ya lol just kidding buddy, you know you and Jess have a friend for life in me and I look forward to the next trip together.

10. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    That was horrible!!! lol You can get me in trouble at TTR anytime you want Bry. Awesome meeting you guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice