!!THE BIG CHALLENGE!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by djsmoothy, Feb 25, 2007.

1. djsmoothy

djsmoothy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just over a week to go before the big Hol and my mates are already setting me tasks!!!challenges set are always typically made up by the jealous people that arent going, so they can bask in a little bit of glory when they find out you havent succeeded.so to make sure no one gets the better of me i am here asking for your advice on where to go to complete these tasks/challenges.a different one will be posted each day so i want a speedy solution!!!feel free to add your own if you have friends like mine!!lol.

Challenge 1 wins me a T-shirt!!

1. Get laid on your 1st nite!!

(always a hard one but nothings impossible!!)

so.....where is the easiest place to pick up or where is gonna be the busiest on the 6th of march?

START POSTING.................................NOW!!!!!

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd suggest goin with your hotel the first night they'll know the hotspot for the night!

Gettin laid 1st night shouldn't be too difficult but dont get ur hopes up too high haha

3. djsmoothy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol. dont worry im not getting my hopes up im just concentrating on winning that t shirt so ill take wat ever comes!!! not that im like that back home!!ill be on hol so im allowed to let myself go, if you no wat i mean!!(especially if a prize is involved!!)ha ha

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh hell yea...Once a gauntlet has been laid out you have to go for it man....

Where ya stayin?

5. djsmoothy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me my mate are staying at the barcelo tucancun. going there from the 6th to the 20th!! its our first time and is sort of a 21st birthday celebration, so we're really gonna make the most of it!!

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    treble lol

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    double post

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    start with going for the ones that look like models and as the night gos on if having less sucess let the standards slip lol cud be a nasty 40-50 to get em in ur hotel though so the tshirt might not be worth it unless the girl wants you that bad shell pay. our hotel is easy just walked in. managed to get 2 large girls in through front door to jump on a friend last year without sucurity being around atall :lol:

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found that the more honest you are,the better the results..
    be up front,don't beat around the bush..everyone's down there for pretty much the same reason..
    ask & you might recieve,haha...it's worth a shot anyway..your in cancun!

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think thats it. i went out with the wrong idea i was going at it like i do here trying to make them laugh etc then all of a sudden this one girl id been talking to for 5 minutes said i want to have sex with you. :shock: i had to ask again to make sure id just heard properly lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice