The best nightclub

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by steeler7, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I jus wanted to get opinions from everyone who has been to cancun about which is your favorite club and why. Personally I like the City cause I saw Method Man perform there, but they are all good- get at me

2. brianrice2003

brianrice2003 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best Clubs

From my experience, here is my review for the clubs I have been to:

1) Senor Frogs - Always lots of ladies and one of my favorites. Not too crowded and the music always varies. Bartenders there do not exist unless you have a few bills in your hand, but hey, it's Mexico.

2) Carlos N Charlies - Sort of like Senor Frogs, but not as crazy. It is very hard to get a drink b/c women are constantly dancing on the bar. Oh yeah, they shoot CO2 up womens shirts to add a show. Music is okay but Senor Frogs is better.

3) Coco Bongos - I hate this club. I have been to it three times, and I can't get over how crowded it always is. You can't walk, get a drink, or dance muchless. The performances are tight, but the club is way too small.

4) Fat Tuesdays - Best place to be on Tuesday or if MTV arrives. Drinks are expensive and the line for the restrooms are looooong. My favorite club when crowded.

5) Daddy O's - Didn't like the music but the club is nice. Thereis always a long line to get in so get there early.

I've been to a few others but I don't remember too much about them. It was towards the end of the night so... you know how it goes.

3. mikie c

mikie c Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    remember this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice