The best Cancun Spring Break Video EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by coolnick22, Feb 10, 2009.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im with you on that, I never really liked the place to be honest. The real party happens on the dance floor anyways, not up in the vip! Im still bummed about not going this year as it gets closer but............. I have NO doubt you guys will rock out!!!

2. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its kinda odd that the king of spring break wont actually be there this yr, who will take the thrown now? lol will you ever return to spring break in cancun?

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I hate to say NEVER, kind of like micheal jordan would never say never. Id like to think there is a small possibility I might return in 2010, but world is just so big, Id really like to visit other places. Which is why I am moving on and going to england this march. I think the crown has been passed.............who will pick it up is the question!

5. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya thats a good point. after may i will have gone to cancun 6 times, i should probably start looking elsewhere, but something about cancun always draws me back in. i dont even know where else i would even go. amsterdam? toronto? flordia? jamaica? cancun just always seems to win out.

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well I get 2 weeks vacation a year, 1 week is used up on a big trip, I spread out the others for long weekends and such. But england is going to be insane, I also want to hit up paris, rome, egypt in the next few years, so those will be likely where I am heading. And vegas during long weekends!

7. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and tips were in VIP and it rocked. we had chicks up there and there were already some chicks up there. aaaaah maybe we just lucked out. :p I'm going back!!

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Americans get a hard deal with vacations, 4.5 -6 weeks is the normal here

9. treverd

treverd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vip Room

How do you get in the VIP? Do you have to pay more or do you just have to know some people?

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Re: Vip Room

you DEF have to know someone lol as you get your own table, free bottles and celebs. But to be honest, I like going up there to get my bottles, then I like going back down to party on the dancefloor. Its always nice though when meeting a few hot ladies bringing them up in the vip room, certainly helps with pulling. But in cancun to be honest, vip is crap, dancefloor and main club is where its at!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice