Thankyou from Chitown (Chicago)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by coaltal, Sep 2, 2008.

1. coaltal

coaltal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were 8 guys from Chicago who stayed there from 8/27 to 8/31 and had a blast. Thank you to anyone we offended or disturbed or who helped us throw/move our party on Saturday night 8/28 on the biggest balcony in the place (Club 1231). Now we did get asked to move, not because the music was to loud, but because the crowd was to loud. We kindly ....spoke with the security manager and he provided us a place near the beach and came by later with a bottle of tequilla for us. We found an outlet and the party began again. This turned out to be a good move since our party was only about 18 people on the balcony and grew to about 50 people on the beach. We ended this about 5am with great memories for all I hope. Thankyou from : Billy, Bobby, David, Andy, Issac, Brian, Victor and of course.. :cool: Eric :cool:

2. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heard ya'll shouting and yelling at the beach on Saturday night, haha. I was at the other side of the beach by beach volleyball court with chick from Texas.

3. coaltal

coaltal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should have come over. Really the more the merrier, that was the feeling of the night. Was there anybody else who heard us?

4. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha everyone heard you guys....I wanted to come over but didn't wanted to miss on an opportunity on my last night up there :lol:

5. patirn

patirn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately I did not get there until 9/6... sounds like we missed a really good time!! We are also from the windy city... maybe we will see you there next time. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice