Thanks to Steve for Cancuncare

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 12, 2008.

1. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We agree with everyone. This forum makes you feel like you are still in Cancun even when you're not. A big HOOO-RA for Steve. Thanks and we love you here in Georgia.
    :headbanger:

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A big ditto to all of the above :!: :!: Thanks Steve :cool:

3. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheri, are you from a marine back ground? Hoo-rah is usually marine and I love them. I have to say Steve just helped me with something and I really appreciate him! Thanks again Steve!

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to add our two cents: Steve, the first time we went to BBG, we weren't aware of thr board...had fun...but trips #3-4 were special because of ALL of the Cancuncare board members we met. Usually we arrive...hit the sexy pool and within minutes we are meeting a dozen or so people from the board. It was especially nice meeting you, Janet, your daughter and you mother last year. Thanks for all of your work. It is soooo apreciated!!!

Ronald

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Our most fun is seeing the expressions on newby's faces when they suddenly find out what they have gotten themselves into. :wink:

Jamie

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks everyone :oops: :oops:

Yeah from time to time there is stuff going on involving people that for some reason want to destroy or spoil what we have here, take advantage of me and try to ruin my business and this site. I have no idea what motivates them, jealousy?, their ego?, money?, the challenge?... I really dont know. For the most part though it's kept off the board but it happens, it does piss me off and it does take up time.... I guess it's only inevitable when you have as many members as we have here that 0.01% of the people cause 99.99% of the trouble.

But all that really does pale into insignificance when you consider the amount of people that use the board for what it is intended for. Last weeks group was a great example - 20-30 people who had never met before other than via this board got together at Temptation had a great vacation and solid friendships were made. I am happy that by providing this board I played a small part in that, and long may it continue.

Anyhow thanks all for your comments, they are much appreciated.

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to say a big thanks also for this site. We found it before we even went the first time and met so many people before we even went. Well it is great to make so many good friends and then to actually find them when you get there and then make even more friends. I was so happy with the site that I told everyone that we met about cancuncare.com. Thanks Steve for making making friends so easy. STEVE IS THE BESTEST :wink: :wink: :D

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Steve is a LEGEND!! :headbanger:

9. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    So nice to meet you and thank you so much.We will send a pic as soon as we recover.This was a great group and it was awsome to meet people from the board. Deb & Linda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice