Thanks to Cancun care.com- Jan 30-Feb 6th Mike and Laurie

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mikeandlaurie, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yaaa, and his 16 year old boy has wood now after Mike showed him the pics, Ya know, If you have an erection that last for more than 12 hours, call a Dr. hehehe Does Canada Health Ins. cover erection problems??? :lol:

2. mikeandlaurie

mikeandlaurie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our health insurance does cover erectile problems. If you can't get it up our insurance covers the cost of the little blue pill. But if you have an erection for 12 hours we do not consider that a problem,,,,, up here in Canada we call that the norm :lol:

3. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    12 hours!!! That sounds painful!! Hey, it only cost me like 3.40 to send ur cd. That was cheap, I thought sending something to Canada would be more. Take care, hope it arrives ok, if not, let me know aey.

4. mikeandlaurie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    3.40 that's like 20 bucks Canadian. Thanks Shane we really appreciate it. Tell Des as soon as Mrs Temptation for Febuary is posted for voting we will be putting in as many votes as possible. I feel after watching her routine, we had gone farther together than most of my dates in high school, and I had to buy them dinner and drinks.....Hope all is well

5. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seen that on the 16th of Feb. the voting closed for miss january. they must only allow a person to vote from the 1st to the 15th. Aslo I was told when you vote you have to enter your e-mail address, name,etc. so a person can only vote once. Im sure you have a shit load of friends that like to vote for stuff, Right!! TTR still hasn't emailed her about pics, etc. They said she could choose whatever photo she wanted, etc. I will let you know more when the time gets closer.

6. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so we all hear one blip from mike & jules???? WTF???? cant wait to get the pics from you all!!!! we will send ours to all of you when we get the return address!!!!!!

7. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gus, Mike pm'd me 3-4 days ago. I think he is an unsocialable bastard, :lol:

8. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shane, got the disc today, will look at it tonight and get ours out to you ASAP!!!!! still waiting on meg& todd, & Mike & Laurie

9. mikeandlaurie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gus,we are taking our time sending you are pics. You are twice my size and I am not sure how you will take the pic of Mel with Brady, Todd and Myself :shock:

10. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike, i consider you a friend, and you are several hundreds of miles away, in another country, unless she has your DI*K in her mouth i think i will be cool with it,,,,,,lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice