Thanks to Cancun care.com- Jan 30-Feb 6th Mike and Laurie

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mikeandlaurie, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mikeandlaurie

mikeandlaurie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dirt, you want dirt Gus, I just looked at all the pics on our camera that Laurie had all week and I got a bunch of pics of Brady's schlong. I know he like to drop his laundry quite a bit I just didn't realize my wife was recording the event for prosperity:)

2. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sad thing is those shots were probably all from the same day! he had dropped his laundry alot the day we found you by the pool late! to each is own i guess! We have a few good ones for you guys as well, cant wait to start sending the discs out and seeing what everyone else has for pics~!

3. mikeandlaurie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope you have received our info by now, things go alittle slower in Canada....Oh and as a side note when we got back from Mexico, Laurie went to the doctor and it wasn't the pork sword that made her stomach upset....whew:)

4. Ali & Dean

Ali & Dean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HaHa She is probably pregnant from all the PS's that were floating around in the pool (& clouding up the water) when all those guys 'dropped their drawers' for Miss Temptation. Ewww !!

5. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It sure sounds like we arrived at Temptations too early and left a bit early too! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun after we left :lol:

6. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Description of PORK SWORD in Mexico= Ride the hell out of it!! Description of PORK SWORD at home= Use it to Pee!! :lol: O yea, Mike and Laurie, Des keeps telling me she has your address at work but keeps failing to bring it to me. Can you pm me your address so I can send you a disc.?

7. mikeandlaurie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No problem brother. If Laurie is pregnant from the pool water I will hold Des directly responsible, for without a doubt she caused all the naval officers in the pool (ie sea men) to abandon their ships with her pole dancing routine! Then collected all the swim bottoms which were our last line of defense:)

8. Ali & Dean

Ali & Dean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HaHa how true. The only pork I've seen since getting home is: Pork loin, pork belly, riblets, trotters & bacon. You should try looking PS up in the Wiktionary-Yep, it really is a British term... & celibacy SUX. HaHa. Chow. :demonica: (Pool demon)

9. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: He He He

10. mikeandlaurie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Contact has been made! Mike and Jules are back and well from Mexico. Alittle under the weather when they got back but they are getting back to normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice