Thanks Steve!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep also in agreement here. It is especially special to me because of what kel mentioned, and that's the people and friendships I've made here!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep........... I would be less of a man without CC!! Thanks steve!

3. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks also, Steve!!! Are you going to go bright red :oops: And all others moderators, addicted etc... :D

I had registered a long time ago, regularly read the site, but didn't put my 2c on the board, I was involved in another one that in my opinion, lacks of interest now. I came back and you were so friendly!

Steve (coker, I mean), don't tell me people don't appreciate your sense of humor???? It was (yet is, hopefully) so good to laugh when woke up with your jokes, whatever alias you were using. I couldn't miss you
    :wink:

LONG LIFE TO CANCUNCARE

Hmmm... it seems my font style doesn't want to appear. Bad mood on this Jan 2???

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks Kim, and all. Hope I wasn't whinging about it all too much on NYE :wink:

It can be a pain sometimes, but that's more than outweighed by all the good people I've met through the site. It must literally be over a thousand if you include all those at the BBG and the breakers board, and obviously many of the expats who've become great personal friends.

A succesful board reflects it's contributors both in terms of knowledge and in numbers, so the thanks are really due to all those that post here and elsewhere on the board. Without everyone else, sitting here by myself would have got boring long long ago!

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I checked your settings and bbcode was switched off, I enabled it but it still doesn't seem to work on your post above, although works when I quote it.

Can you try it again, please? I'm guessing it doesn't apply to retrospective posts?

6. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG LIFE TO CANCUNCARE :D :D :D

See if it works

Yes, it does. Thanks.... again!

7. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve - I don't think you were whining at all. I just think you deserve some thanks for giving us all a place to hang out online. I'm made some of my best friends ever because of this board.[/quote][/code]

8. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I enabled the bbcode function on that post. Great to be a mod :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice