Thanks My Place!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Elizabeth, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to thank My Place for helping me throw a fabulous birthday bash on Saturday night.

They went out of their way to make sure everything ran smoothly and that we all had a great time.

There were about 20+ people and they were able to accomodate all of us and serve us all in a professionally fun and timely manner.

If you are thinking of having a get-together or just want a great place to hang out, sing karaoke, have a great meal or play texas holdem...don't you forget Janet & Joe at My Place when you're in Cancun!

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had a great time!

We love Janet and Joe! Great people, and a wonderful place. Sometimes its a little slow, but we always have a great time with the karaoke.....and the foods great as well.

Did I say great enough? lol

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Elizabeth, glad you enjoyed your b-day, and I agree that Joe and Janet are GREAT!

Sorry I wasn't at your party :cry:

Do you have any pics to post :?:

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the great party Liz! My meal was great, all the food I've ever had at My Place has been great though. I just wish that I hadn't offered to help you sing that awful Guns 'n Roses song...omg.

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah well. If we click our heels three times the memory will just disappear!

:lol:

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy B-day Elizabeth, it sounds like you had a very good time :clap: Don't click your heels, keep the memory going strong.

212eric

7. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    which nights do they have kareoke? sp?

8. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Place

We love My Place :lol:

We had a greay visit with the J's last Nov.

I think we should have my BD party there this Nov.

And everyone is invited :party:

Jimmy

9. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ellabear - Karaoke is every night people want to sing, so if you are up for it, we will be too.

:)

~Joyce

10. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHA, I always end up doing it and I always end up regreting it later. If Simon from american idol was there, he would rip my singing to shreds. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice