Thank you! :)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Be Tempted - Nancy, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Be Tempted - Nancy

Be Tempted - Nancy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,
    It's about time I got back on here since the final results came in...lol! I've been busy answering e-mails, texts, phone calls and facebook messages, but I wanted to be sure to come back here to say thank you to everyone here who has supported me throughout the whole voting process.

I know that a lot of people think that now that the contest is over that I will be leaving the forum, but it's not my intentions. I think I previously posted that I was going to continue to be on here. I might not have as much time to post and verify posts like I used to because I was checking this forum day and night and I'm actually not supposed to be on the internet at work, other than for work...lol. But I can promise you that I will check it whenever I am on the computer. And I fully intend on continuing to post. I've found many friends on here and it's been great. And I hope that I get to meet some of you on my next trip to TTR in January and maybe on future trips.

So thanks again to everyone and I will see you around!!! :aktion069:

Hugs! Nancy

2. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Congrats! It's always hard when there are multiple deserving people on the forum trying to get votes. At least we have another CancunCare girl going in January and I look forward to reading your posts leading up to the grand finale.

Since you have been there for the finale show, you already know how much fun it can be for the contestants so I hope you go in looking for an awesome time and don't get too caught up in the drama that always follows.

Hopefully we'll see each other again at the resort soon. We won't be going back for the finale this year but are keeping our fingers crossed that we get there again soon.

3. Bonez

Bonez Addict Registered Member

The true birthplace of the greatest sport on froze
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Congrats there miss Canuck!!!

4. Be Tempted - Nancy

Be Tempted - Nancy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys! And yes, I was there in 2010. All the girls were really nice that year and I hope to be surrounded by the same type of girls. We had a blast then and I intend on having a blast again this time around. I'm gathering up some TTR fans to come along so we should be quite a great party crew there.

I'm so excited and look forward to the upcoming finale!!
    xo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice