THANK YOU LIZ

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Apr 10, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For helping me get ABC, NBC and CBS on my Cablemas. During my visit yesterday, the customer service agent activated them while I was there, gave me his cell phone number and asked me to call and confirm that 284, 285 and 286 were now playing. They were and I did.

On March 30, as you know, I was signing up for the service and was told that these channels were not available, even when I asked. So I called you and you gave me the channel numbers. Next thing I know, I am treated like royalty and the manager decides that he can locate them only for me and they would be automatically activated in 3-4 days after the service is activated and installation is complete.

Since I had premium channels I needed a box. Installation was set for Tuesday so they came Monday. They had no box but hooked me up with Basic service and said the box would be there tomorrow (Tuesday) Of course it did not arrive Tuesday so I went Wednesday to see about it, only to be told they would not have boxes for 30 days. Do you think they may have known Friday, when they took my order and my money, that they would be out of boxes.

Well, since I was a VIP Friday, I figured maybe I still was. Next thing I knew, they were giving me the box from one of the display TV's in the lobby. It would be delivered the next day, Thursday. Of course they brought it later on Wednesday.

I must say that the customer service I received was excellent. I had contact info by cell phones with the agents. They were polite and helpul. All options and costs were explained to me. They noted on my contract that ABC, etc would be activated. And there is no 18 month contract as there is with Skye.

In summary, at the moment I <3 Cablemas. AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST WITHOUT MY FRIEND ELIZABETH. THANKA AGAIN MI AMOR.

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're welcome. My pleasure. You do lots for me so I'm glad I could help you out with this.

I am running low on my sugarless Koolaid and Raspbery Ice Crystal Light so I'll have to ask for your assistance in replenishing.

Glad you got the channels because without them I'd be quite annoyed.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    send me email and i will keep it alive till i get to koolaid store.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  5. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!
    I am out of TV hell :cheerleaders:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice