Tg - New To This

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by Curious2C, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Curious2C

Curious2C Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We’re booked for the Grand in the DR for November. We’re in our late 40s/early 50s. The is our first trip to a sensual resort. We are totally monogamous but very, very adventurous together. He’s not nervous about our trip at all but I’m very nervous.

We plan to be nude at the pools, and have sensual massages early in the vacation. But also, I’m wondering how well “exhibitionist behavior” from monogamous couples is received in the playroom and jacuzzi areas of this type resort. We’re very interested in having some sensual time together in these areas, while others do the same, but we would like to keep it there. No hands on interaction with others. Is that unusual? I have no idea what’s considered acceptable and we don’t want to offend anyone.

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    This is common at the resorts. Lots of couples like being watched and like watching. It’s normal etiquette to not interrupt when you’re playing, but if someone asks to join then just a polite, no thank you, and they will move along.

3. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    You will love the atmosphere. We are like you except we have been to TTR and DP many times. Do what you like to do. Be friendly and talk to people. No means no. This vacation will change how you think about vacations.
    When will you be there? We are 11/4 to 11/10.

4. Curious2C

Curious2C Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh no! We’ll just miss you. We’re going to be there 11-1 to 11-4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice