Texas Party Poll

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LeahN47, Mar 28, 2005.

?

Where and when is best for you??

1. Dallas- May

100.0%
  2. Dallas- June

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dallas July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Houston-May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Houston- June

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Houston-July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since there seems to be some confusion over when to have the Texas Party this year, I deemed we start a poll to see where a majority of the Breakers would prefer the party to be. I would like to include everyone on the board and since most of the non breakers will be in BBG in May some have opted for a June ,july or august Date. Also there is the Debate of Houston or Dallas. Houston has much more to offer as far as members and lodging options but Dallas is closer for some of you all SOo. Please let us know so either we can all get together and Plan a Texas Party or A Summer Break Party. Either way I will be there. I would like to see everyone come together and the results of the poll will help determine who and when needs to plan what!!! Majority WINS!!!

Leah

2. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i had first vote, june

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm coming all the way from Connecticut, so like I said it makes no difference to me lol

4. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont care bout the place, just the time

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep

Party, party, party!!!!!!!!!!

6. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im in montreal, so its a long ways to go, but i honestly wouldnt made doing a ROAD TRIP!!

7. aussiechik18

aussiechik18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i leave to go back to australia june 10th so before then would be awesome!

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you dont really HAVE to go back to Australia lol....stay w/ angela and jennie im sure they wont mind

9. AngelaSweden

AngelaSweden Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems like Dallas in June is on top right now, but then not that many have voted yet. Well we will see. It would just be fun it there would be a reuinion at all, thats my opinion! :wink:

10. IowaGirlie

IowaGirlie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, I'm not way picky about where it's at or which weekend... both Dallas and Houston are great towns... but if it is in May I probably won't be able to go... my students don't get out of school until June 6th or something, so May will be pretty hectic... I'd totally try to make any other time work tho, I'd love to meet all the people I didn't get a chance to meet in Cancun, and see the ones I DID get to meet again...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice