TERMINAL 3 UPDATE FOR TODAY

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by T.J., May 22, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    United is now in Terminal 3 and some more charters as well as Iberstar.

It looks like different carriers are moving on a daily basis.

Outside of the arrivals area is a good sized "Meeting Area" with lots of tables. There is a covering like the Walmart parking lot now has.

There is a small restaurant/bar that you get to by turning left when you exit the building. It can seat 30-40 people and is air conditioned.

If you are taking the ADO downtown or to Playa you have to get the Azur shuttle, and the stop is clearly marked with a sign, and take it to Terminal 2.

That's it for now but I am betting that anoter major carrier will be relocatd to Term 3 tomorrow.

2. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ
    Doesn't look like anyone has said it but thank you for the updates. Let me know if Continental moves over there :) Is there an ATM in that terminal?

3. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am back in Orlando but ATA is now open in Term 3, as is Air Europea, or Europa.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I loved Terminal 3!!!!

Great places to grab a bite to eat and very nice shopping!!!

5. darkladydi

darkladydi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    terminal 3

what about jet blue ? and do we go to terminal 3 when it's time to go home? or do we still have to go to the main entrance to check in for our flight home and then walk to 3?

6. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know which Terminal Northwest is using?

EB

7. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about Champion Air? Hope it is Terminal 3.

8. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ladies,

EB first - I will let you know on Thursday. Keep hope alive.

DL Di - You will not have to walk between Terminals. That is for sure. They all use the same runway.

But since you have ARRIVED, my suggestion is that when you are going back to the airport, when you get off the highway, there is a huge white low to the ground billboard with TERMINAL 3 printed at the very top. Below are panels showing the names and logos of all airlines using T3.

My bet is that both NWA and JetBlue are now in 3.

Stay tuned.

9. darkladydi

darkladydi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    terminal3

so does that mean we check in at terminal 3 ? i know i'm being a pest, but i like to know ahead of time.

10. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For sure you will check in at T3 if Jet Blue is on that billboard sign. Since the airlines were moving there from T2 over a period of time I think the billboard is temporay until all that are moving actually move.

The plan is that all flights to and from the US will be using T3.

If you do not know for sure and end up at T2, as you walk into the terminal there are screens showing departures. When you find your flight it will either indicate which terminal or which gate. T3 is all Gate C while T2 is Gates A & B. If you are at the wrong place you can catch a free shuittle that runs every few minutes. It is a smaller bus calle Azur and there are signs out front of both T2 and T3 where the shuttle stops.

If you don't know, the Mexican culture is not like US culture in terms of lines. It's every man for himself so remember, "When in Rome . . . "

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice