TERMINAL 3 OPENED SAT., FOR SPIRIT ANYWAY.

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., May 20, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I forgot to post this but one of my Spirit friends said that Saturday was the first day for Spirit service at Term 3.

She said it was like a mall. 2 Starbucks, Margaritaville, Bubba Gumps and more. Prices out of sight. I think she said $70 for a personal pizza and that was with the airline employee discount.

Tons of retail shopping too. All of the gates are "C" gates so if you can't tell which Terminal to get to, if you know a Gate number and it is "C" you are at Terminal 3. The gates for Terminal 2 are "A", which are upstairs, and "B" which are downstairs.

2. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if Terminal 3 has an immigration office for filling out the form to leave the country with an FM3? We don't have to go to terminal 2, then over to 3, do we? Whenever I end up flying to the U.S. after getting my FM3 back (hopefully this week), the airline I am on - Sun Country - is already using Terminal 3 according to its web site.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I woulk think that they would have an Immigration office since that is where they also send tourists who lose their FMT's. And this is supposed to be a state of the art terminal.

I will see if I can find out before I leave on Wed. as I have to go by that office myself.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That office in Terminal 2 is called Alfa, it's where you go to get your salida y regresa form and also where people go when they threw away their FM-Ts and then find out they need them to leave Mexico.

And yes there will be an equivalent office in Terminal 3, I don't know what they will call it and I don't know if it will be manned immediately, but they have assigned a management team to Terminal 3 already so I'll bet it is open.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice