Tequila

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by JCRF_Anejo, Apr 5, 2008.

1. JCRF_Anejo

JCRF_Anejo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there any Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Famila drinkers out on here that visit Mx often -- Cancut and other cities?
    I'm looking for a specific tequila -- can anyone help me out?
    ..or any one going or coming back - can you let me know if you see a specific tequila anywhere?

Looking for any and all help here :)

2. LemonHead

LemonHead Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They actually had a few bottles at Wal-Mart last time I was there (Feb.'08)

I don't recall the price exactly but I think it was in the $80 range. (Don't hold me to that) But many people swear by the large liquor store catty-corner from Wal-Mart for price and selcetion. Not sure of the name or exact location but I bet Steve could help out there.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Walmart does not have what he is looking for at this time.

I have communicated with JCRF by PM and email and he has some other options that we are discussing.

The store you are referring to is La Europea and they have the best selection of booze in town, including wine for over $2,000 US per bottle if you need any to go with your pizza.

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does the "I dream of Genie" come with that bottle :wink:

5. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think for that price you only get T.J. out of the bottle, if you want the girl then it will cost you extra, LOL! Seriously though I agree, La Europa has a wonderful selection of tequila and wine.

For anyone traveling to Cancun who is interested in sampling the Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia, I highly recomend you visit the Galileo Lounge at the Hilton Golf & Spa Resort. They have this tequila in stock and include it during their 2 for 1 nightly happy hour. It's an expensive tequila, but $15 USD per 2 shots is a lot easier on the budget, and worth it to try a totally high end Reserva.

212eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice