Temptations Vs Secrets

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AandF, Jul 23, 2019.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Please give us a trip report!

2. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1

Loved it, what a contrast with TTR where if you steal my man I borrow yours hahahahahah. Hope to see you guys soon. xox

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We've been to Secrets Maroma for a week in 2015. Great place, beach is the best for the Cancun/Maya riviera area. . Restaurants/rooms/amenities are definitely nicer that TTR. Wife was the only female wearing a thong bikini all week at Secrets. The nightclub is spotty at best. Haven't been back to Secrets since. Spent a couple of vacations (16 and 17) at Breathless, it was kind of an in-between (Secrets vs TTR) but that has slipped more towards the sleepy vibe for sure. We have found that TTR is much cheaper than either Breathless or Secrets, we even get Tower rooms the last couple of years. We are now saving $1000 to $1500 by going to TTR instead of breathless/secrets/excellence for a ten night trip. We figured it was 5 star vs 3.5 star experience.

If TTR had a great beach and better room (and booze) it would be heaven (but its close as you're going to find).

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    Our two cents would say that no one would spend much time on the beach at Temptation because the fun will always be in the Sexy Pool. There are so many room categories now that you should be able to find what you’re looking for if the room is important to you. We spend so little time in there that it’s not a big deal for us though. The member booze is an upgrade for sure, but the value in Temptation over other vacations for us is second to none!

5. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    I think ppl would spend more time at the beach if it wasn't so narrow/small and had a full bar there with music, somewhere ppl can congregate.

6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Agree but since its kinda public it would not be as crazy fun as the pool / resort. Stayed at GOV for a week back when it was topless with Valentina and that beach and being topless was indeed a lot of fun.. but talk about public "Gockers" and cameras out... kinda a buzz kill at times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice