Temptations Toronto via Cancuncare.com

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 15, 2013.

1. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    So...May 4th works. I'm in..again I'll just keep checking back for details. I'll book the hotel when we know which it is...

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    just giving this a bump for those that are not on here regularly, anyone else interested?

3. GEO

GEO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Is this going to be KOKOPUFF safe...LOL.... We would be there, but we are doing a canoe regatta (semi topless drunkfest ) that weekend in Great Valley near Ellicottville.

4. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Something that I can't get out of has come up for us- we will for sure be at the next one! Have fun everyone!

5. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Of course its Kokopuff Safe lol.

For those wondering what Kokopuff is.... its the NEW term in the Swinger or Lifestyle debauchery. It means you are not in the lifestyle, your not swingers, you dont mind the flirting but NOTHING will happen at the end of the day with the exception of maybe a few body shot. Flirting is harmless & fun, but its just flirting, thats all.

George & Tracy didnt like the term Vanilla so we coined it Kokopuffs. Cant remember exactly how it came about but it sure was funny. If you want to join the Kokopuff Group just let us know lol

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    yeah bob - lol

think we had about 50 say "yes" (actually commtted -lmao) to the first cancuncare/new Orleans reunion 3 years and ended up with like maybe 7 canuncare couples

just had to be persistent with it and count on others outside of cancuncare too - in our third year we are expecting all 100 rooms (70 rooms already booked) to be booked and over 300 participants

good luck guys - but from personal experience and seeing others attempt reunions on here for the past 7 years - don't count a "yes" I am coming on here as a true "yes"

.......until they walk through the door :)

the best

rob

7. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Speaking of which...this is a few days away...umm...anyone still in? I'm still confused as to location...time...etc...sorry from the noob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice