Temptations Toronto via Cancuncare.com

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    This is the only info I can find on it so far, will have to check into it, their website really doesn't have much info

[​IMG]

2. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Just got off the phone with Ozone and the information she gave me was the $55 is for a room at the Comfort Inn and a taxi ride to Ozone is a flatrate of $12 there and $12 back

If we decide to stay at Double Tree by Hilton we could walk there as a group and not have to worry about getting everyone into several taxis as what not.
    I am working on seeing if we could get better pricing on rooms so know one is drinking and driving and can walk back to the hotel if they wanted too. It is literally across the street.

3. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Great Lenni! Let's see if they will give us a deal and go from there. Unfortunately, it's illegal for the dog to look after the 7 year old, so i need to hammer down some dates!!

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Lenni, you said, "I have a 5 minute rule when it comes to walking, anything further I need a taxi lol!"

That makes me laugh, as I recll a story about Stacia & I in Playa a few years back, I think 2006.

We're staying at The Royal down there (great hotel, by the way, great food, fun place, not quite to TTR's level - HA!).

We stroll out to 5th street and head down to the bar area, and end up at Senor Frog's with a couple of 20 y/o kids (really, they were only 20, bf/gf) having a great time drinking the ENTIRE damn bar. The kid already had a stack of NINE of these tequila mixed with bloody mary mix shots in front of him. He was from The Royal as well, and he was kind of hard to pass by, so we started drinking and partying with them. Drinking led tot he famous story of Stacia dancind on the Senor Frog's bar without much on, etc.

So, we start walking home with the kids, and the guy and I are talking, and the girls are hammered. I mean w.a.s.t.e.d., stumbling, giggling. Yeah... like that.

Anyway, the kid suddenly stops, eyes go wide open, and says (big time "I Quote" right here), "Shit! I forgot my mom's credit card at the bar!"

Nothing else said, he drops his bag of empty plastic shot glasses (they give them to you there) and bolts back the way he came, it's maybe a couple of blocks back. It is 2:10 a.m.

His gf keeps talking for about a minute before she realizes he's bolted back the way we came, then stops, turns, and decides to stagger back that way, too.

Leaving me with my hottie unable to really talk and see, much less walk well. Our first time in Playa, too. Let's just say she's got no idea where she was....

So, guess who figures out, by figuring which way the hil was slnting, which side of the road the pedestrian traffic was walking, and other Daredevil-type methodology, got us back the approx. 1.5 mile walk back to our hotel? Wasn't that kid! LOL!

Took 35 minutes. Thus, my laughing at the 5 minute rule.

OK, you can have your thread back now. We'd like to come up for a party, but it's already in party season down here around our pool!

5. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    John you have too many tricks up your sleeve, we need to hang out more often. You can always teach us old dog new tricks, but it is always the wives getting us into trouble lol.

6. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Well give me some idea of dates that work for you guys and we can take it from there, we are flexable, no pun intended lol

7. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Wait...why do I have a feeling Lenni & Jodi this is somewhere lil (big) ol me can't go...

8. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    I will get your ass in where ever we go Nathan, you have no worries brother

9. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    How about the end of April?

10. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Yup April works, plenty of time from now to gain attention

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice