Temptations Toronto via Cancuncare.com

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Hey everyone from Toronto & Area

Was thinking of putting a party together sometime in the near future as a reunion and a meet & greet to the people we have yet to meet. Looking for suggestions on where it would be convenient for everyone to go to.

Could be a Regular Night Club or Bar with Live Music for Dancing & Drinks to get to know everyone or.... Either is fine with us, we just like to have a good time and dance and not lose the TTR Vibe, looking for ideas and places, if you know post it here

Dirty Martini - Winston Churchill & Qew (Boarder of Oakville & Mississauga) - Tons of parking and 2 minute to a hotel in the same parking lot

If you're into the Lifestyle/Swinger/Opportunist whatever you call yourself or just a regular open minded couple that doesn't get freaked out by the idea of being around open minded people then lets get the party started. And btw even if you are not these clubs have a regular dance floor and bar area for you to mingle and the extra activities take place in the back if that is your thing. I am guessing at this time a Friday or Saturday would be the best date for obvious reasons and parking would be essential as everyone is traveling some distance not worth taking the transit for, and possibly a hotel for those is a welcome too.

Too throw out some idea, we have been to Wicked Club in the past, but not enough parking nor hotels in the area, M4 Club, kinda dumpy and also no hotels in the area, so we are left with....

Regular Night Club or Bar with Live Music for Dancing & Drinks to get to know everyone

The X Club which is located near Dixie & Hwy 401 in Mississauga
    or
    Ozone (Caution Music Playing On Link) which is just a little east of there at Dixon & Hwy 401 in Etobicoke

Now don't get me wrong when I say there are no hotels in the area of the other two places, I am thinking these two are within walking distance from the club and back to your hotel, I have a 5 minute rule when it comes to walking, anything further I need a taxi lol, and both places have tons of parking if you are not staying the night in a hotel.

We are open to suggestions and dates to make it easy for everyone

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    We are in

3. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    I'm up for whatever...just as long as it's not while I'm at TTR...lol
    I know little of any club scene in Toronto...so I'm no help there.

4. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    And of course what kind of a party would it be without a theme costume idea in the making too...

5. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Wish I was in the Toronto area.

6. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Yes, yes, YES!!!!!!! We have never been to a "club' before, but when we get home from Temptation we always talk about going- so here is our chance!!!! AND with some CCC peeps, could it get any better?

I know one of them has a "stay and play" for $55 a night. This may give everyone chance to have some drinks and chat before we go. They provide a shuttle to and from the club.

Think we can pull this together for the end of April????

7. Locobean

Locobean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Locobeans will be there.

Anywhere in the GTA sounds good!

8. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    We can have it when ever we all want to go out with a bunch of friends from Temptations, its a good idea especially knowing that fact that we all have something in common to talk about, cancuncare and TTR. Plus as a additional idea, maybe we can all book a group trip back to TTR and get a better deal going as a group rather then as a couple lol

Can just imagine what the party on the plane would be like lol

9. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We can charter our own plane!!!!!

10. Kim and Glenn

Kim and Glenn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    We're in Ozone has a stay and play deal, hotel and transport to the club at a reasonable priceLooking forward to it
    Rhonda and Glenn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice